Woman Seeks World Mentions And Guest Blog Posts
Apart from Woman Seeks World, you can check out some of my writing on the following sites:
- A Dangerous Business – Woman Seeks World was mentioned in the ‘best blogs of the week’ on 29/3/2011.
- BMI – I was a featured blogger on their website in October 2011 after travelling to Basel to write about my experiences of their ‘City of the Month’ in an article entitled ‘Basel On A Budget‘.
- CheapOair – I wrote an article on ‘Europe’s Best Foodie Destinations‘ in March 2011.
- Ending The Grind – My guest post telling the story of how I come to quit my job in Australia to travel and move to the UK.
- Jessie On A Journey – Jess interviewed me for a feature on Location Independence on her site in October 2011.
- Lilligo UK – In June 2011 I shared my experiences of solo travel and tried to convince everyone to give it a go at least once.
- National RV Parks – Shane interviewed me for his site in November 2011.
- Nomadic Chick – My article entitled ‘London Life Is Beautiful‘ was published in Jeannie’s Summer Chick Tales series in June 2011.
- Not A Ballerina – The lovely Amanda featured an interview with yours truly in her ‘Superwoman Traveller Series’ on 26/04/2011.
- The Professional Hobo – I was featured in Nora’s ‘Week In The Life Series‘ where I wrote about my travels in India on 15/08/2011
- Spotted by Locals – Starting in April 2011 I will be one of the guest-bloggers on the Spotted by Locals site, writing about my experiences (in particular the eating and drinking kind!) in European cities.
- Travelavenue – I was listed in their favourite blogs of 2011 in June.
- Traveldudes – I am a guest author for the site and provide traveller tips to it’s readers.
- Washington Flyer – I was featured as one of their favourite travel blogs on 12/07/2011.
- We Cruise – I was quoted for an article on New York on 20/09/2011.
- yTravelBlog – I wrote a guest post entitled ‘Surviving The Sensory Overload Of A Marrakech Souk’ in October 2011.
If you are interested in me writing a guest post or article for your blog or website please get in touch.